Sunday, August 17, 2008

ZZZzzzz...

So I know what you're thinking... All this kid does is sleep on Brian, right? Well, as the family dog (and resident expert on what really goes on here in this household) I have to say that you might be right if you are talking about the daytime hours. However, when nighttime comes around, it's a whole different ballgame. Actually, he doesn't sleep on Brian all day. He does get up to eat, take care of business, and sit in his bouncy seat... kind of like me, minus the bouncy seat. I remember a time in the evenings when I used to get good sleep, first on my own bed, then on Brian and Karin's. But now, the creature stirs several times a night and Karin, sucker that she is, falls for it and gets up to tend to his every need. Of course, my precious doggie sleep is disturbed and I have to make up for it by napping a little extra during the day. Ugh, the things I have to do... Anyway, I'm putting up with this little creature, even though he is stealing my spotlight. I do enjoy sniffing his diaper, so I'm warming up to him. I let Karin know when he needs to be changed because she probably wouldn't know if it wasn't for me alerting her. Good thing they keep me around!

No comments: