Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ugg!...z


Before anyone jumps to conclusions and thinks we spend frivolously on our baby, these baby boots were a gift from analyst in New York that Brian talks to. It's good that other people get trendy things for Christopher because, as many of you know, I'm not exactly considered a shopper. Anyway, we are looking forward to winter to see Chris in these boots... Christopher and I are enjoying some communist volleyball (China vs. Cuba) this morning before we head off to our babywearing group. Olympic volleyball is awesome to watch. It almost makes me want to get back in a gym to play. But these ladies make me look short! We are exposing our little man to all these sports throughout the Olympics to see which one he might like. I know everyone assumes he'll be a triathlete, but I think Michael Phelps has inspired him to focus solely on swimming. Go USA!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ugg boots awesome! If you live where it snows it is a must. Fashion Schmashion. His little feeties will be so warm. thank you for putting up those smile pictures they are cute. I'll probably look at a million times today.