Sunday, August 3, 2008

Oooooh, I love my new slippers!



So when we opened the mail yesterday, there was a package from my "cousin cousin" Liz that contained the adorable puppy slippers you see on my little feet in the picture on the right. They are so stinkin' cute I just want to wear them all the time! Thank you cousin cousin! In other news, it's about a thousand degrees here in Kansas. Mommy took me for a 2 mile walk this morning before it got too hot. She even ran 20 feet. It's a start Mom but I expect a lot more... I was not a happy camper by the end of the walk and I let everyone know it, including the neighbors! When we got back, the garage door wouldn't open so we had to ring the doorbell to get Daddy up to let us in. Before anyone gives Daddy poop about being in bed while we walked, he soon got up to mow the lawn and weed in this oppressive heat. Anyway, we are all staying cool inside today so we don't evaporate. We can't wait for the Olympics to start so there's something to watch on TV!

No comments: