Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thanks Grammy!


Well, two weeks have come and gone and now Grammy is heading back to New Jersey. She was a huge help for Mommy and Daddy, especially when Mommy needed extra hands, food or a few minutes of sleep! As you can see from this picture, she was very good at getting me to go to sleep too. Although we will all miss her, Mommy is excited to be able to order Daddy around again. She tells me there is nothing like it... Since I have no official bedtime yet, we stayed up late last night to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics. It was very cool! I wonder what sport I will compete in when I grow up? Perhaps we should have a poll to determine that, yes? If pooping were an event, I would take more golds than Michael Phelps! Anyway today is going to be a rainy day in Kansas so we will all be lazy.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Grammy is gone but, more company will be there soon. The company can't wait to come. Also we hope to be as helpful as Grammy.