Thursday, September 18, 2008

"You let me be!!!"


I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Sam I am... You let me be!!! Those of you who were here to witness Julia reading this story to Christopher will certainly appreciate this last line. It's kind of hard to see in this picture but Chrissie got a Green Eggs and Ham onesie for Christopher. It's a size 3 months, and yes, he fits into it at 2 months. (Do they still have a "husky" section in children's stores???) Anyway Christopher donned this outfit yesterday and we read the story of the same name. Although it was not as entertaining as Julia's version, Chris enjoyed it nonetheless. Today we are off to see Dr. Brooks for the 2 month appointment. Wow, he's been alive for 2 whole months! We'll let you know the official weight check today and the winner of the poll can claim their victory.

No comments: