Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day at the gym

Sorry I haven't put pictures up recently. It's hard to do during the week when it's just me! Anyway, today was the first time I left Chris with someone who wasn't family. We went to the gym so I could get in my first lifting workout since pregnancy. Ha! Who am I kidding? I lift a 14+ pound weight all day, every day! Maybe that's why everything seemed so easy. On the way to the gym, Christopher fell asleep in the car and stayed that way until a little before I came back to get him. When I came back the girl was comforting him because he probably woke up and was like "Where am I? Why am I here?" Now I know what kindergarten parents feel like on the first day of school. I was very proud of my big boy though for doing such a great job on his first day at Healthridge!

No comments: