Saturday, September 20, 2008

Booze Hound

You would not believe what happened when the humans in the family went out today. I'll give you the low down. Brian, Christopher and I went to Nebraska Furniture Mart to pick out a king size bed. Yes I finally caved and admitted Brian was right--we need a king size bed. Well, he needs a king size bed because between me, Kasey, and sometimes Chris, Brian never has any room. I don't know why he thinks Kasey will give him more room now with a king size bed, but anyway... So while we were out on this innocent sojourn, our dog was apparently having a wild party without us with the leftover beer we had from when Chrissie and Jason were here. Just look at her! She is so busted! We come in to find her passed out next to four beer bottles. When questioned, she claimed total innocence, but we know better. I guess she feels like this is the only way she can get our attention now that the baby is here. I think we need to have an intervention.

No comments: