Monday, September 1, 2008

Fuggedaboudit!!!


Yo! So my cool Aunt Dabney got me this onesie for Mommy's baby shower back before I decided to make my grand entrance into the world. She must have known that once I put this on, I would develop the Brooklyn attitude to go with it. For example, when I wanna eat, I say to Mommy, "Woman, feed me now! I'm hungry! No, not after you eat. Now!" I tell it like it is, yo... Anyway, I'm kind of bored now because all the cool people have gone home and I'm stuck here with Mom and Dad. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself so I decided to really mix it up. I actually ate before I pooped today instead of the other way around. I also took a champion-like nap today with Daddy while Mommy took Kasey out for a walk-run. Word is, she ran a whopping 7 minutes total while walking 23 minutes. Better than nothing I guess--she's getting there... I had such a blast with the Duren-Lubanski ladies and also with Aunt Chrissie and Uncle Jason. I wish they didn't have to leave! Mommy wishes that too because when you weigh 13 1/2 pounds like me, it's nice when she can pass me off to other people. Oh well, only 2 weeks before my other Grandpa gets here with Nancy and my great grandma, Nanny. I hope they've been lifting weights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!!