Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Waiting... July 7, 2008

Well, we are entering the world of blogging... I swore I wouldn't do it but I feel like I need to get with the technological times and blog about our child. I have to say I was inspired by my cousin Liz who has just started her own blog that is so fun to read! You can check it out if you want at www.smileonitanyway.blogspot.com. This is especially for those friends and family members who live far from Kansas and want to keep up with the adventures of our little guy when he gets here.
At this point, we are just waiting for this baby to arrive. He's officially due on July 18th but if he's like both of his parents, he has a mind of his own and will get here on his own time. Brian and I are both nesting at the moment. Brian is doing manly, home improvement-type stuff while I have been busy making casseroles and straightening the garage. At the moment, however, we are being lazy, are both on the computers and are awaiting a lovely pizza to be delivered. Anyway, we will try our best to keep you all updated so keep on checking to see if we are doing a good job.

1 comment:

MaryAnn, Sheryl, Alyssa & Julia said...

Hooray, we're the first ones to vote and comment! We are so honored! This is awesome, we can't wait to read all the updates about Baby Wogs!