Thursday, July 17, 2008

In labor? Maybe?

Without going into too much detail, there is a distinct possibility that I am in the very early stages of labor as we speak. I've heard from a lot of women (including my mother) that they definitely knew they were in labor and I am leaning in that direction but we don't want to get too excited yet (and risk getting all of you family members and friends excited on top of it!). For the past week or so I've had random, intermittent contractions that last for like a minute and then don't come back. But for the past two hours, however, I've been having some that aren't exactly going away. To be on the safe side, Brian dropped Kasey off for boarding (thank you Pawz at Play!). Better to do it now than at 2 in the morning. Anyway, if this is real labor, I'm pretty sure this will be the only blog entry I'll write until after the baby is born. If it turns out to be false labor, I'll eat my hat tomorrow and continue to update all of you who may have gotten excited... One more clue that this might be real labor-- I just bought a great book this afternoon that has nothing to do with baby care, started to get into it and couldn't put it down. I knew that would happen!

No comments: