Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November?




Is it really November? I mean, it's been at least 70 degrees outside here in Kansas for a week now! Here is Christopher yesterday out in the backyard on his tummy time mat. It was so nice that we stayed outside for a couple hours just hanging in the fresh air. I know it's going to start getting cold soon but I'll take this weather while I can... Today Christopher and I went to a baby playgroup with our mom's group. There were only two other moms there but, small world, the hostess was from New Jersey and the other mom had taken Bradley classes with our same teacher. So needless to say we all had a lot to talk about! Chris had fun watching the older baby who was there and tried to get in on the conversation with the moms. It was definitely a nice outing for him!

No comments: