Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fun with Grammy

Christopher has had a blast over the past few days with his Grammy and I think it's safe to say she has had a blast with him as well! Mommy and Daddy also had a blast because they got a nice break over the weekend and were able to go out to eat. Although I have to say, maybe these dates aren't such a good idea--we usually end up eating a lot of not-so-healthy food and then getting ice cream to top it off. This is not helping either of our training programs! Anyway, Grammy sang songs with Chris, shared some nursery rhymes, entertained him, changed him, and had a magical way of burping him. (I needed to have a lesson in that department!). She also cooked us some yummy meals. I like it when both our moms visit because we usually end up with a stocked fridge and freezer for at least a week... Today, our dear boy turned 4 months old--can you believe it? His Daddy is expecting a cake in celebration of this big event (and also Daddy's half birthday is tomorrow), but I don't know where he is expecting this magical cake to come from. We have Christopher's four month appointment this afternoon after we bring Grammy to the airport so we'll let you know tomorrow how much our little man weighs. I'm also going to talk to his doctor about this whole teething situation because I have this motherly sense that a tooth is coming soon. Of course, I also had a "motherly" sense that Christopher was going to be a girl so that tells you a bit about my motherly senses... Here are some more pics from the weekend...

No comments: