Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stay tuned

Okay, for anyone up bright and early this morning to check the blog (because I know that's why you get up bright and early on a Saturday) you need to check back later in the day for some video footage of Christopher taking on a big bowl of spaghetti from dinner last night. Wait and see who wins...

In other news, we were supposed to go to Matt and Jaime's today for the annual Michigan-Ohio State game today but Christopher's parents are feeling a bit under the weather. My immune system held out only so long and I am in the initial stages of a cold. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but Olivia and her family are driving to Chicago for Thanksgiving where they have a cousin who has cystic fibrosis; therefore, if Olivia or her parents get a cold, they can't go so we don't want to expose them to our germs. Oh well. Matt and Brian will have to harass each other over the phone during the game. I, on the other hand, have busted out my usual cold remedies: colloidal silver, an entire grapefruit, OJ, and a 3 mile run. I feel better already!

No comments: