Monday, November 30, 2009

The boys

Well, I received a bonus child at my doorstep this morning! Actually, Dan and Mary needed someone to watch Tristan today so we happily accepted and Christopher has had so much fun with the "big boy." (Frankly, I think he needed a break from all his little girl friends that he plays with!). Tristan is almost three years old and it reminds me of when I used to teach preschool because he can talk to me and he plays in a completely different way than CJ does. In the picture above, he is sitting at a Playskool desk that was mine when I was little. He is drawing letters with chalk and telling me each one he draws. So cool! We had a fun morning and I even got Chris to take a morning nap, although I'm sure he would have preferred to play more with his friend. Tristan and I played downstairs until Chris got up. After snack, we all went over the the cul-de-sac behind our house and ran around like crazy while Miss Kay and I looked on. Then it was back home for lunch and a little bit of "Cars" (the movie). As I write this, I have two peacefully sleeping boys in their respective rooms and all is well. Here are more pictures of Tristan...

No comments: