Monday, November 9, 2009

Dancin' Machine(s)

Alright, I'm hijacking the blog for a moment to let you know that Mommy is absolutely crazy! She mentioned in a previous post that the new Kindermusik CD is awesome, and I will definitely admit she is right. Now, I don't know if she added a shot or two of espresso to her coffee this morning but when we returned from our walk with Kasey, I requested one dance... one... to this song called "Maple Leaf Rag." Well, Mommy decided that it was time for her morning workout because we were jumping and bouncing and twirling all over the living room. And it didn't stop with that one dance; we must have been waltzing and jigging for like twenty minutes. Of course, I enjoyed every minute of it and Mommy burned her share of calories so everyone was happy... Later on, my friend Olivia came over for a playdate. Here is a picture of her; she is getting so big!
Olivia is venturing out and taking steps all over the place! Pretty soon we'll be racing each other all over the house. We had a fun time together and of course our mommies just kept yapping away to each other so we had to entertain ourselves. (Our moms sure do talk a lot). Anyway, it was a fun morning and now I have to go take a man-size nap to recover!

No comments: