Sunday, November 1, 2009

Much better

Well, today we got somewhat back to normal with our little patient. Christopher's rash has decreased significantly and his feet are back to their normal size (yesterday I couldn't even get his shoes on!). He is still taking Benadryl to help contain the bumps and he has one more day of steroids (not to get buff, he's already buff enough) but to help reduce the swelling. We're most likely going to go in to see our regular doctor on Monday or Tuesday just to check all of little man's systems to make sure they are 100%.

Because it was such a beautiful day here today, we spent some time out in the front just relaxing in the sunshine. Christopher likes to play this game where he runs up to both Brian and I and touches our noses. All you have to say to him is, "Chris, where's Mommy's nose?" and it sets off a reaction of excitement and laughter with CJ running to me and touching my nose and then to Brian to do the same. He does try it with Kasey too but she is on to his antics and runs away before he can get to her. Here's Christopher playing the "nose game" with Daddy.
Chris had a blast last night watching Kasey go crazy as several groups of trick or treaters came to the door. When I say "several" I mean our doorbell only rang about 6 times. What's with kids these days? I used to fill up a whole pillowcase with candy when I was younger. We would hit half of River Vale between the time we got home from school until it got dark. And then Brian, of course, used to get to go to apartment buildings in the city and got tons of candy. I don't know, I think that might be cheating... Anyway, here are Kasey and Christopher checking out our neighbor's Mustang.

No comments: