Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Foodie

Okay, so I'm not really sure what the exact definition of a "foodie" is (perhaps those more hip than I could enlighten me) but Christopher fits my definition of a foodie. For example... he eats everything I put in front of him. I am having an absolute blast cooking for this little one and I'm pretty sure it's because he eats whatever I give him. The other day it was green beans with mint, this morning it was pureed prunes, and later on it was pureed cherries. He is a growing boy, what can I say... Speaking of our growing boy, he is doing so many cool things lately. When we are at Kindermusik, I always look at the older babies who actually shake the instruments we use and wonder when CJ is going to do that instead of simply putting the instruments in his mouth. Well, yesterday he picked up his maraca and started shaking it back and forth! Today, he became more proficient at this skill as he took his little teddy bear rattle and was shaking it almost to the beat of a song we were listening to (almost!). He is also making really fun sounds including one that he has discovered and likes so much that he makes it non-stop (except when I bust out the video camera, of course). There are a couple ways to describe the sound, one of which is a relaxed raspberry. At times, it also sounds like the sputtering engine of a lawn mower. Finally, Christopher is pulling up to standing as much as he can. I really think he will walk before he crawls. Below are some pics of our little mover and shaker...



Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!!!

No comments: