Sunday, March 29, 2009

Early Spring in Kansas


Over the past month or so, I have posted pictures of Christopher and I outside in the sun, soaking up the beautiful weather in our backyard. Well, as is often the case in Kansas, one day it can be sunny and 70, while the next day it is snowing. In the picture above, Christopher is watching the rain turn to ice and snow as we spent the whole day inside with him yesterday. He got some serious crawling time in, which was good. But as I looked out in the back this morning, I longed for those warm afternoons watching our little man pick the grass while Kasey would bark at the kids in the cul-de-sac. Aaaaahhhh. We didn't really get too much snow, maybe a couple inches. I mean, you can still see the grass poking up above the white stuff. I wonder if all the people I saw at Price Chopper the other day regret the multiple loaves of bread they stocked up on... Anyway, here are some pictures from the great storm, just in case any of you actually miss winter (and I know there is at least one of you out there).

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Woot, CJ. You are an awesome crawler! You look great in mommy's helmet! Please send us your hockey schedule. I finally had a minute to catch up with your posts. It's been difficult adjusting to tax(i) season. Mare has been out driving the cab till almost 8PM. We miss you.