Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dr. Moe


I love my dog. Christopher, as mentioned in yesterday's blog, has not been feeling well. Today he's doing a little worse including running a slight fever, throwing up, and other pleasant things. He's been fussing for obvious reasons and Kasey has been so sweet to him. She has been sticking close to the two of us and looks at Chris with utter concern when he fusses and coughs. She even came over and licked his face, making him laugh. It took me over an hour to put him down for a nap and she just came in the nursery and laid down behind the rocker the whole time. Kasey is truly a great support for both of us... Little man is sleeping in his car seat right now and hopefully he will rest for a while so he can help himself get better. The nurse I talked to on the doctor's line is so wonderful and told me all kinds of things I can do to make him feel more comfortable, including "babying him." We'll keep you updated as to his status soon.

No comments: