Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Y Chromosome


Ah, teeth... Why do they have to be so uncomfortable for our little man? I feel like he's been teething for at least 2/3 of his life and these two teeth that are emerging from his top gums are literally driving him insane! I have often heard from other mothers about the trials and tribulations of teething and I certainly understand what they are talking about. But it seems like Christopher really has issues dealing with any sort of discomfort. A wise woman told me, not too long ago, that he can't handle the pain because he is a man. (Sorry guys, but it's true. That's why we are the ones who give birth!). I'm beginning to see the validity of this statement. Many of our readers have mentioned how happy Christopher always looks in the pictures I put on the blog and 90% of the time, he is very happy. But I wish I could have taken a picture of him at 3 o'clock this morning when he was screaming from the discomfort of these two teeth. Well, I don't actually wish I could have taken a picture of that, but the poor boy was having a really rough time dealing with those pearly whites. Ah, the Y chromosome!

No comments: