Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Month Doctor Visit

We had Christopher's 6 month appointment today and here are the official numbers:

Height: 27 1/4 inches
Weight: 19.8 lbs.
Head Circumference: 17 1/4 inches

Our little man also got his first round of shots today. Because Mommy is picky about immunizations, Chris had to get four shots instead of just three. (There was a combo shot that had a vaccination that Chris is not going to get that would have made it three shots.) Anyway, I think the nurses were more nervous about giving him the four shots than I was! Each nurse took a leg and gave him two shots in each leg. Meanwhile, I was holding his hands and letting him play with my hair. Well, Christopher cried out for about 10 seconds and then all was well. No tears were shed. What a trooper! Anyway, I think we're all glad that appointment is over and we don't go back now until he is nine months old. Overall, he is in excellent health!

No comments: