Sunday, January 4, 2009

Le Fat Froggie

Bonjour! I am zee Fat Frog. As you can see, I am zee cutest leetle frog this side of zee Mississippi. Je sais that I have played many roles in my life. Par example, I have been zee subject of many a math problem. I have had ice cream bars and boats named after me. But I have grown tired of all zees things. I now reside chez Woglom and my sole purpose is to entertain Monsieur Christopher, especially when he is taking a bath in zee tub. I am very stealth in my abilities as I huddle down under zee water where I cannot be seen. Then, like a crocodile, I leep out and squirt the leetle Monsieur right in his tummy with water. He seems to find this very entertaining and I relish this time with him. Zee only thing I don't like is when he tries to eat me. Oh well, c'est la vie.

No comments: