Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Love Puppies!

As if you didn't know that already! I looooooooooooooooooove puppies so much! And remember that little puppy my Mommy told you about that sat above my first bouncy seat? You know, the one that I gave my first smile to? Well, I now hold in my hot little hands the real, life-size version of that puppy. My cousin cousin, Liz, sent it to me for Christophermas, I mean Christmas. I love this puppy so much because she sings to me and tells me the names of different parts of her like her hands and her tummy. Mommy keeps saying that she can't tell if it's a boy or a girl dog because its voice is somewhat androgenous, but I say it's a girl because... well... I love the ladies. Anyway, you would never know it from my expression in this picture but I was up every two hours last night because of my unending nasal congestion, hacking cough and now ear infection. Ugh! We had to go see Dr. Brooks today, but I didn't mind because I just smile at him the whole time he is looking at my eyes and ears and listening to my heart. I like to do this whenever Mommy brings me in for being sick so they think she's crazy. Hehehe... Here's a picture of one other thing I love--when Daddy reads to me before bed. He doesn't realize that I actually can read the words to the story. I just humor him by listening and looking at the pictures.

1 comment:

KBWogs said...

P.S.-Check out Daddy's new frames. Very stylish!