Friday, April 30, 2010

The Grocery Store

Again, sorry not to have pics to go along with this. Please use your imagination! For the most part, I enjoy bringing Christopher along with me when I go grocery shopping. But yesterday was classic. After his afternoon nap, we went to Whole Foods and Chris brought his little Thomas the Tank Engine along with him. As we were walking through the produce section, Chris was having Thomas "sample" all the foods that I was picking out and saying "Yum yum yum" whenever he tried something. Then (and I wish I had video for this) we were looking at different types of pasta and out of nowhere, Christopher starts making his goat sounds! And really loud too! Then he started cracking up and the woman standing next to me thought it was the funniest thing. The "baahs" started morphing into horse, cow, and dog imitations as well followed by more laughing. And finally, when we were checking out, CJ was totally flirting with the cashier, saying "hi" and giving her his best smile. The whole time she was ringing us up, he was saying "hi" and laughing. I'm not sure if he was hoping for a discount but he sure did try!

No comments: