Thursday, April 1, 2010

Deanna Rose

So Deanna Rose opened again today on this beautifully warm, albeit windy, spring day. We met Randa and Maddie there and checked out some of the animals. By far, Christopher's favorite part of the visit was hanging out with the baby goats. And I must say, he does a very good impression of a baby goat...


Other than the goats, we saw cows and their baby calves (so cute!) as well as sheep, peacocks, ducks, horses, and bunnies and enjoyed our time at the farm. We may even appear in the Kansas City Star tomorrow, as we were interviewed by a reporter regarding how Deanna Rose is charging admission on weekends (it was previously free). Hopefully we'll make it in.

Okay, so here's another little video of CJ mingling with the goats...

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so jealous of Christopher, I love goats. I want to go to this place right now. I'm flying out! Thank you for posting the videos. He is just so sweet and adorable. Fun!