Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Changing table entertainment

The changing table is always an entertaining place to hang out, what with Christopher's early poop-master endeavors (see August 2008 blog entry), his display of wrestling moves, and his bending-over-backwards-to-see-the-school-bus yoga pose. Not all of his diaper changes are so physical, however, and he occasionally looks to me to entertain him while I clean him up. Recently, he enjoys my Bob Shepard impression. (All Yankee fans should know what I'm referring to and can place Mr. Shepard's voice with the following words). I will say (all while changing and wiping) "Now batting for the Yankees, number 20 (not quite sure why that number), Christopher Woglom... Number 20." And for some odd reason, this makes my boy crack up. Then I usually follow with the cheer "C.J. Woglom, clap, clap, clap-clap-clap." And again, boisterous laughter. Whatever works!

No comments: