Friday, April 23, 2010

Boy at Play

Here are just some random play pictures from this morning. The first two are of Christopher playing in his tent/tunnel downstairs. I'm not sure if I've ever taken pictures of him in the tent, but he sure does have a lot of fun in it.

I've also made a little reading corner for Chris downstairs, complete with pillow and blanket for maximum comfort while perusing books. In the near future I hope to add some free standing bookshelves for our ever expanding collection of children's books, but CJ seems to like this setup just fine... As a side note, Christopher's language is just exploding! It is so fun to hear him trying out all kinds of new words each day. As we were reading in this reading corner this morning, he knows some of the books so well that he will say the words as I say them. This is so exciting to hear!

Christopher and his blog will be going on a short vacation this weekend to Baltimore so I probably won't be updating until we return. Check back next week to see what kind of adventures Chris goes on while in the windy city? (no) big apple? (no) city of lights? (no) well, that city between Philly and Washington (I guess). We're only taking the video camera so hopefully the little boy will put on a good show. Until then...

No comments: