Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spa day


Meanwhile... I definitely have the life, people. When I heard another baby was coming to visit today I thought, "Ugh, now I will have two walking babies chasing after me and stealing my toys!" Mommy must have been reading my mind because she booked a daycare day for me at Pawz at Play complete with a luxurious bath, manicure and pedicure, and dental hygiene treatment (you never know who I will be kissing next). Seriously, I have never had it so good. Ever since my days on the mean streets of Independence, Missouri ended, I have been pampered, spoiled and everything in between. Now with Christopher growing, my parents are finally starting to pay attention to me again. Although I have to say I am a little perturbed that they have not been letting me in the backyard recently. It appears that a family of field mice have moved in, right in the middle of my territory, and Mom apparently frowns on me killing mice babies. I am not happy about this as I have missed countless opportunities to chase the rabbits and snakes that also call our backyard home. I even heard that Mom called the exterminators to take care of this "mouse problem." Um, hello?!?! You have a free exterminator right here! A four-legged one! Who is cute too! Some humans will never learn...

No comments: