Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Scrapbook

Okay, everyone. This is my final announcement about the scrapbook being put together for Christopher's first birthday. (Yes, I know his birthday was three weeks ago!). I have begun working on the layout for the scrapbook and I have many pages still to be filled. If you have already sent or given me your piece of writing, thank you. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, let me fill you in... As part of Christopher's birthday gift, we are putting together a scrapbook of things his family and friends have written, about either his first year or just a simple birthday wish. I would ask that you write something on a paper 8 1/2 by 11 or smaller and please write only on one side as I will be gluing it into the scrapbook for him to see. I know there are a lot of you out there who read the blog that I might not have sent an email to about this before his birthday. We would love to include something from you too! I want this to be a very special gift, something that Christopher can read and enjoy throughout his life so the more people, the better. Hopefully you know our address already, but if not just write a little note in the comment section of the blog and I'll let you know what it is. Thanks!

No comments: