Thursday, August 13, 2009

So many girls...

You know how it is. When you're as fun as Christopher, all the ladies want a piece of you! Today, Maddie came over to go swimming in our neighborhood pool. Since it was Olathe's first day back at school (I know, I hear all you east coasters saying "What!?!? Summer just started!") we had the pool all to ourselves. CJ and Maddie love splashing water the best, and they both just love jumping up and down in the pool! Maddie stayed for lunch and the two kids played with some fun toys and just had a blast walking around the house together. Yesterday morning, we met Olivia at the farmer's market and later went over to Danna's house to play with Lahna and Liam. (Okay, so there is one boy in there!). Tomorrow morning we are getting together with Olivia again and her little friend Addison. You will notice in the previous sentence that I said "morning." That's right, I believe Christopher is slowly starting to drop his morning nap. After the famer's market yesterday, little man did not take an AM nap and today it took him over an hour to fall asleep, and of course I had to then wake him up when Maddie and Randa arrived. I don't think he's completely ready to lose that nap yet but we're slowly getting there. I figure that if it's going to take him so long to fall asleep in the morning, we might as well stay up and go play with some other babies! And speaking of babies... congratulations to my stepbrother Dave and his wife Abigail on the birth of their son Luca! Here is a picture of the big guy:

No comments: