Friday, August 7, 2009

Snuggles

This morning, Christopher and I were busy playing with one of his toys when I noticed Kasey walking over to the couch, which she usually does when she realizes we are not going to pay her any attention. I noticed the pillows moving around a bit and when I went over to check out what she was doing, this is what I saw:
Ah, what a life. No one knows how to look more comfortable than Kasey Moe Woglom... BTW (that's "by the way" for all of the technologically-challenged folks out there; don't worry, I'm there with you), take note of the Yankee throw blanket behind our comfy dog. Even from out here in the middle of nowhere, we are very proud of our Yanks who, according to espn.com, destroyed the Sox in a 13-6 rout. I love it; nothing better than a rout to start your Friday off right!

1 comment:

Liz said...

How cute is she! Leave it to a dog to make any place look comfy. Oh yes, that game was awesome.You should check out Jorge's homerun.