Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sniffles

Well, our poor boy has the sniffles and his parents are learning how to comfort a baby who is all stuffed up. Actually Christopher goes from having a stuffy nose to one that runs out of control and back again. We spent some of the morning locked in the bathroom with the shower running on hot to loosen him up a bit. He is handling it like a trooper and is pretty much smiling through it as usual but it is hard for him to breathe when he is sleeping, even in the car seat. I'm sure his recovery will go smoothly, especially when we board the germ infested plane on Saturday! Oh well, we have to build up his immune system sometime... I have escaped today and Chris is with a new babysitter for a few hours. I've made my second trip of the day to Starbucks before I go pick up Kasey and head home. I'll admit that it is nice to get out and usually I don't feel too bad about leaving, but today I really miss my little man especially with his little cold. Oh I guess I'll get over it. I actually got to run some errands that I've been putting off for weeks! Anyway, we'll be heading home soon to NY/NJ and we're all getting very excited!

No comments: