Friday, January 14, 2011

Running around

Just when you thought there weren't any more open, indoor gyms for Chris to play at... We met some friends from my mom's group today at Debbie Howard's gym, not too far from our house, for some crazy running around time. CJ had the best time! More than anything else, he loved running back and forth (and back and forth) on this bouncy runway. Occasionally, he would run and jump into the foam pit at the end, but mostly he just did back-and-forths. In fact, he was on the thing for over an hour... straight... Thing is, the runway is elevated about 4 1/2 feet so I too had to run back and forth to make sure little man didn't fall and land on his head. And I only needed to enter the foam pit once to retrieve a missing sock. Here is some footage...


Hahaha! You know what' funny? I just watched this video again for the first time since I took it, and I noticed that there is a "one way" sign on the wall! Of course, it is pointing in the opposite direction that CJ is running in. Oops!

No comments: