Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Christopher

Here is a list of 10 things that have amazed me about Christopher this week...

1. Listening to him sing Tom Chapin songs in his bed in the morning before I come get him.
2. Seeing how much he loves little babies and how gentle he can be with them!
3. Watching him point out the letters of the alphabet and telling me people's names who start with them.
4. Beating me to the punch when we say "I love you" at night before bed time. (Last night: "I love you, Mommy." Awww!)
5. Watching and listening to him fly his planes all over the house. ("Taxi, taxi, slow, slow, take off!")
6. How willing he can be to give up train playing to try using his big boy potty.
7. That he can distinguish a pinto bean, from a kidney bean, from a black bean, from a chickpea.
8. How good he is at finding all the tornado sirens in Lenexa!
9. Listening to him count 1, 2, 3, etc. until he gets to 14 where he says: "13, 14 maids a courting" from "1, 2 Buckle My Shoe."
10. How he will sit and listen to stories for a... very... long... time!

No comments: