Saturday, October 17, 2009

PJ Pants

Hey guys, guess what... Are you listening? Can you hear me? You know what, you know what? This morning, Mommy let me hang out in my pajamas all morning. That's right, all morning! Usually she dresses me as soon as she gets me up out of my crib which, she claims, just makes things "easier." But not this morning! I got to play all morning in my super cool animal PJs. I'm sure you're thinking about how ferocious I look with all the lions, alligators and tigers on this sleep gear. Oh, you better believe I'm ferocious... grrrrrr... Just ask Kasey. Anyway, Mommy probably let me wear them out of guilt since she and Daddy left me again last night to go out to dinner. I know, right? Once again, I didn't get to go out to dinner with them. And guess who they saw at the restaurant? Gary Lezak!!! If you're from the east coast and are not fortunate enough to know who Gary Lezak is, he's only the coolest and best news weather man in Kansas City. He's no Ernie Anastis but we're talkin' bout the midwest here. I guess I'll get over not seeing him as long as I got to wear these PJs the morning. Plus, I'm going to get to stay up past my bedtime tonight because it's pumpkin carving time at Dan and Mary's. Woohoo! Mommy and Daddy keep telling me about how this time last year was the first weekend I actually slept for extended periods of time (one night I apparently only woke up once) and they thought we all turned a corner in the sleep department. Ha!!! I fooled them didn't I? Here are some more pics of me in my fabulous pajamas:

No comments: