Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our little hero

So when I was browsing the children's Halloween costume aisle at Babies R Us, two questions went through my mind: 1) Will CJ be roasting in this costume? and 2) Will it be easy to change his diaper if necessary? The costume that had me answering "yes" was the little firefighter pictured above. Today at Kindermusik, we had a little Halloween celebration where all the little babies dressed up in their costumes and brought treats for the class. They all looked stinkin' cute! There were flowers, tigers, spiders, bees, ducks, and more! Here are Emily and Danny, two of the kiddos in our class:

This was the first time Christopher wore his costume so I wasn't quite sure how he would respond. The pants were easy, although they were a bit long. The jacket also wasn't a problem, although I did get nervous with the velcro (yes, another bonus) going right up to CJ's chin. The part of the costume I thought for sure would be the first to go was the hat. When we got to class, I put the hat on and there it stayed! It even came off at one point and Chris tried putting it back on. Who would've thought? Anyway, we had a very fun time at class and we stayed until Christopher's pager went off calling him to his fire truck to go save the day!

No comments: