Monday, October 26, 2009

Brusha, brusha, brusha

When you have 16 of your 20 baby teeth, it is extremely important to brush daily. Well, I use the term "brush" loosely because you try teaching a 15 month-old boy who's constantly on the go how to properly take care of his teeth! Christopher is very interested in brushing his teeth by himself, especially when Mommy and Daddy are at the sink in the morning. He wants to be part of the action. To quench his thirst for keeping those pearly whites always sparkling, we give him his own brush so he can take part in the fun. You can see from the above picture how much he enjoys it! It's so cute because he watches us very intently as we brush and sometimes I'll make a humming noise while I'm brushing so CJ will too. :) Little man is especially fascinated by Daddy's super cool battery operated brush. Anyway, the real brushing takes place in the evening after Christopher's bath and let me tell you, it is hazardous indeed! I have a small brush which I place on my index finger, followed by an application of Elmo's fabulous flouride free toothpaste. My finger has basically become immune to the sharp baby teeth that gnaw at it every night, but I have to do what I have to do to keep that smile shining! Oh and by the way...
BALLGAME OVER! YANKEES WIN! TTTHHHHHEEEEE YANKEES WIN!!!!

No comments: