Friday, June 24, 2011

Drop 'em

So we went to a place today called My Gym with Christopher's friend Luca to try out one of there classes. My Gym is where we will be having Christopher's birthday party next month and I wanted to make sure he was comfortable with the place. Well... he absolutely loved it (and so did his Mommy) and we ended up signing up for classes right on the spot. Added bonus: it's right around the corner from Grammy's new place! Anyway, I unfortunately do not have any pictures from our class but you can take my word for it that CJ had a blast. His favorite part was jumping into the ball pit! And during the class, he learned how to do forward and backward rolls and got to hang like a monkey from the high bar. Very fun. There may not be pictures from the class, but a funny story did emerge... After class was over, I was talking to one of the teachers about signing up and we were going over the class times, policies, etc. Meanwhile, Chris was standing over by Luca and his mom, Lindsey. As the teacher is talking to me, she glances over at Christopher and starts laughing hysterically. I also heard Lindsey laughing so I turn around and what do I see? My son, CJ Woglom with his shorts and underpants down around his ankles and the boy is laughing like crazy!!! And of course because we are all laughing, he wants to continue doing it over and over. I had to suppress my laugh and bust out my Mommy-is-being-serious voice but it was really funny. I guess he felt comfortable enough to expose himself at his new gym!

No comments: