Monday, July 12, 2010

Splash Cove and Kasey Moe Moe

Today, Christopher and I joined Olivia and her Mommy at a Shawnee town pool called "Splash Cove." It was sooooo fun and CJ was on the verge of tears when we had to leave. He tried his best to renegotiate this whole nap thing, but I wasn't going for it. Anyway, the pool was zero entry (which I now get why moms love zero entry pools!) and had all kinds of fun things to play with. There were water slides (Chris went down a little one) and lots of crazy water play things--ropes you pull where water falls on your head, big fountains, tunnel slides, you name it. I think Christopher's favorite part, though, was the mini wave pool. Think Action Park on a much smaller level. He was a natural in the waves and I can't wait to see him in action when he gets to a real beach. I'm thinking we will be giving this boy a surf board at an early age... oh wait, we live in Kansas... maybe not. :)

After a much needed nap (for both of us) we went to pick up Kasey from Pawz at Play, where she spent the day with her furry friends. Every time we pick up Kasey, Chris gets so excited to see her so I swore I was going to videotape his reaction. Tonight it took a little longer for them to get her so you will notice CJ becoming slightly impatient at one point. But once she emerged from the playroom, Chris was happy as a lark. Kasey still tops his list of favorite "people" in the world!

No comments: