Friday, May 7, 2010

Garage Sale Season

Oh, you know what time it is in Johnson County, Kansas, don't you? You guessed it, garage sale season!!! Kristen was watching Christopher today and Mommy got to go and scope out the scene. The neighborhood next to us had their sale start today and I found some great pants and shorts for the buds. I also located a cool bead "rollercoaster" (pictures to follow if you're not sure what that is) that Chris was very interested in. I also visited a great store today called "Once Upon a Child" that has all second hand clothes and toys. I found a fabulous farm set that Chris has been having some fun with. Here he is playing with the farm animals:


I also went to a fun toy store on the plaza today and found Christopher a little model plane. He has been talking about our plane trip to Baltimore since we returned a week and a half ago and now he has a prop to help him tell his story:

No comments: