Monday, July 27, 2009

Grammy's Visit

I know, I know... I've been slacking on the blog. So sorry! We were having such a nice visit with Grammy that I lost track of my blogging responsibilities but now we're back. Christopher had a lovely visit with his New Jersey grandmother and he wants to send a shout out to her and her peeps at the Hillsdale Public Library (we know you're all reading this--hehehe!). And although he looks like he's punching Grammy in the face in the picture above, Christopher really enjoyed having her here in Kansas. The reality of the picture is that it is hard to keep this little one year-old in one place now. One minute, he wants to be picked up. The next minute, he wants to be down on the floor running around. Grammy believes he is giving us a preview of his "terrible twos." Goodness, I hope not! Anyway, during our visit, we relaxed and stuck to our normal schedule, which is how Grammy wanted it. The one thing I really had to get used to was having someone clean up after us in the kitchen! She was so helpful this way, as usual. When Sunday came around and Christopher's cups were sitting in the sink unwashed, I let out a big sigh and snapped myself back to reality. One day that Grammy was here, we went swimming in our neighborhood pool. It was great because we had the pool all to ourselves! Here are some pics:

This is shaping up to be a busy week for our little man. We will be hanging out with Maddie tomorrow and Olivia (plus a new friend, Addy) on Wednesday. Christopher has a lot of ladies to hang with. We need some boys too! Later in the week we are hoping to meet up with Danna, Lahna and Liam as well. Should be fun!

No comments: