Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An open letter from K-dawg


Dear Loyal Readers,

I am pleased to inform you that tomorrow is my 4th (or 28th, depending on which species you ask) birthday. That's right, four years ago on February 4th (by all estimates) the greatest dog in the world was born, to paraphrase the "greatest person in the world." I will happily accept all gifts and request they be sent via UPS so I can finally get that UPS guy! I particularly enjoy chicken, liver, and venison products, but I would also like a subscription to a periodical ("Hounds and Hunting" perhaps?) so I can tear apart my own magazine without Mom getting mad at me. I will also accept any blog comments stating how good I look for my age or how my owners should give me fresh cooked ground beef with dinner every night. Thank you and I look forward to my gifts.

Love,
Kasey

No comments: