Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Backpacking

So I have gone back to wearing Christopher in our mei tai carrier recently because I love having him snuggle up close to me and it's a whole lot easier than carrying him on my hip. The mei tai (sorry Mary, it's not the drink) is pretty versatile and can be worn on your back as well as your front. It's a bit tricky to get little CJ on my back alone so my mom was very helpful. (Dropping CJ would not be good for his pitching prospects). As we were tying him in, Christopher was cracking up a ton! I took all precautions with my hair and tied it up as far away from grabbing distance as possible and we were off to walk around the house. I think little man liked this new perspective tremendously... We have been having a good time with Grammy. Below you will see a picture of her giving Christopher a bottle. Brian and I have always joked that we wonder what we did with ourselves before Chris entered our lives. As Grammy was giving him his bottle, I was actually standing still and wondering what to do with my two available hands. It was great! Grammy also accompanied us to Kindermusik and I think she enjoyed seeing all the babies dance and sing.


No comments: