Friday, February 6, 2009

Let's Play Two

The title of this blog is something my dad always used to say when there was beautiful weather and we were supposed to play a softball game. I think he was paraphrasing some famous baseball player that I should probably remember, and many of you true fans of the game will probably know who it is but I am drawing a blank. Christopher requested that he wear his Yankee shirt today because he thinks it should be baseball season, given the unseasonably nice Kansas weather. All he needs is a glove and some cleats and he'll be ready to play! Actually, we will be playing outside later and Jaime and Olivia's house. We are going over for a playdate and the mommies are going to enjoy a picnic Chinese food lunch. Little CJ fueled up already with his first serving of peas which he seemed to enjoy tremendously. The first spoonful, however, earned me an intense look of suspicion. I laughed so hard at this look that he cracked up as well and spit half the peas on his tray. That's what sponges are for... Here are some more Yankee shirt pics:




PS--Recently, Christopher has been resembling Grandpa Sain in many of the pictures I've taken of him. But in the very first picture of this entry, I think he looks a lot like Pop-Pop (my dad's dad). For those of you who knew him, any thoughts?

No comments: