Friday, August 23, 2013

What else--airplanes!

On our way to school this morning, Chris and I were talking about the things he likes in his new classroom and he talked quite a bit about the fun materials in the art corner. Then Chris told me, "Mommy, I have a great idea in my mind." Now, he didn't provide me any details beyond that but he did say he was going to make something today in the art area. Well, when I picked him up from school, Ms. Rommel told me that Christopher had inspired the entire class to make airplanes! (Of course!). Chris made a concorde by looking at an airplane book and then all of the boys and one or two girls followed suit. They even built a hangar and airport for the planes. We are so proud of our boy for sharing his extensive knowledge of airplanes with his new friends!

Another thing Chris was way into today was my new set of boxing gloves. That's right, I took my first Title Boxing kickboxing class. It was super fun and Chris could not wait to try on the gloves himself. Here he is getting ready to practice his jabs and crosses...

No comments: