Friday, August 16, 2013

Stop by and say hi

This morning, Christopher got a chance to sneak a peak at his new classroom and meet some of his friends that will be in his class! Since he had already been in the classroom over the summer, Chris looked like he felt very comfortable and at one point, he said, "Mommy come with me. I want to show you around my classroom." And later he wanted to show me "his" playground! Anyway, it was nice for him to have a chance to play with some of the (amazing) toys and materials in his room. We met several of the kids and I chatted with the moms that were there. Everyone seems really nice and we are looking forward to a wonderful year! It also seems that Chris will be the oldest child in his class. Here he is driving a "bus" on the playground. He kept trying to get me to ride in the back but I didn't think we would get very far!

No comments: