Saturday, July 7, 2012

Random

So here are a few random pictures of Chris as well as some household stuff that I finally got onto the computer...

First is Chris dressing up as a superhero! We were not able to attend his friend Aidan's birthday party, but Aidan's mom gave us the goodie bag from it which included a mask and a cape, complete with a "C" on it.

One night last week, Mommy got to go out with her girls Debbie and Lindsey for a mommy playdate. I even straightened my hair for the occasion! Lord knows I didn't do it myself...

We also finally got a table and chair set for our kitchen and yesterday we were extremely excited to have our TV and speaker system set up! The coolest thing about the speaker/radio is that I can put on my iPod from anywhere and it will play my music in whichever room we choose. No wires or anything! Even better, the TV guy showed us this app that allows you to receive radio stations from anywhere. So when we were making breakfast this morning, we were listening to NY sports radio on the Fan... obviously!

Not sure if you can see it but the picture hanging by the bookshelves is our family portrait we had done a while back. We are finally hanging up pictures in our house! This morning, Brian was going through some things in our sparse and still not unpacked office and he found this jacket that belonged to my Pop Pop (Grandpa T's father). Chris was very happy to try it on although it will be a few years before it fits properly!

No comments: