Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello? Hello?

Dear Telemarketer Who Just Called Our House,

I would normally apologize to you for having to deal with our almost four year-old answering the phone and talking to you, but I don't think I can because honestly, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Apparently we did not pick up quickly enough and that was in fact Christopher talking to you and asking who was calling and laughing. And yes, that was Brian and I laughing hysterically in the background while our son took your call. I hope you at least have a sense of humor and can smile at the adorable laugh you were dealing with tonight. I'm sure it's better than a lot of the responses you get on a normal basis. Please call back again! We will have our answering service take your call anytime.

Sincerely,
The Parents

No comments: