Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday week

This has been a very fun week for Christopher, what with his 4th birthday and super fun camp. Here are some leftover pictures from our birthday dinner on Wednesday. First, Grammy came over to watch "Happy Feet 2" with the birthday boy. Kasey was also very happy!

After dinner, we had cupcakes! Chris helped me pick out these cute cakes from the store and we celebrated in style with a candle and everything!

Chris had his last day of camp today. I seriously have never heard him talk about something so much as he talked about this camp experience! I told his teacher that he really enjoyed himself this week and if the rest of our summer wasn't so busy, I would send him to another week. Anyway, here is a picture of one of his projects. They traced their bodies and chose what kind of Olympic athlete they wanted to be. Chris chose a soccer player. It was so funny too because when I saw this I said, "Oh you drew your body!" To which Christopher replied, "No Mommy it's not a body, it's an athlete." I stand corrected. 

Christopher has also been perfecting his Hamptons look for our upcoming trip to Shelter Island. What do you think?
Finally, we received our deck furniture today!!! Too bad it's a bagillion degrees outside. I'm just going to admire it through the sliding doors here in the A/C. It looks nice though!

Tomorrow is a highly exciting day, with hockey, Christopher's birthday party, Emily and Connor's birthday party, and date weekend with Grammy while Mommy and Daddy celebrate their 7th anniversary with a stay cation on the Plaza, a full 4 miles from our house! When I explained to Chris that Grammy would be staying with him and Kasey, he said, "Oh yeah because you and Daddy are going to get married!" Close enough!

No comments: