Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Goings on

Where to start? The Rangers and Devils are playing each other in the conference finals (so you can imagine what our house is like right now), we have moved into our new house, we sold our old house, Mommy went on a trip to Chicago, and school is just about over for our buds. Geesh! So much to talk about! I don't have a ton of pictures, but I will share what I've got. We've been busy meeting many different friends at many different parks and open gyms so here is what that is looking like. Major bonus of the new house=we are about 7 minutes away from Franklin Park (see blog entry from July 23rd, 2011) which is fabulous! We met Nico there last week and the water was turned on so Chris was in heaven...
We also fed the ducks with Luca last week at Antioch Park and went to open gym at Elite with him. Here are the "brothers" having fun together as usual...

While I was away in Chicago, Chris and Daddy were invited to Luca's family birthday party. We are so lucky that these boys are such good friends. Since they are both onlies, they have truly become like brothers to each other! Here they are having yummy cupcakes in celebration of Luca turning 4...
I was sorry to miss the party but I had some important things to attend to, namely Chrissie's new babies, Conor and Riley! I got to help out my dear friend from high school as she took care of her little babies and her almost-2-year-old son, Bennett. She is an incredible mom and it was fun to feed, burp, and hold the little guys... and then give them back! :) Here are some pics of the Chen-Pariso clan...






And I forgot to mention one important event... Chris is taking the first nap he's taken in his bed in over 3 weeks. Hence my ability to get a blog entry written!

No comments: